Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, June 28, 2008

At the Bakery

I guess yesterday's sweet tooth wasn't satisfied, yet! :)

This card is a double challenge card!

I used the colors from today's SCS inspiration challenge. And I made an awning card using Taylored Expressions cupcake sketch challenge.

For more great challenges this week around the web, you can find links here.

For my tutorial on blending & coloring with Copics, click here.

Stamps: Baking Riley - Hannah Stamps, sentiment - SU's Eat Cake
Paper: bashful blue, chocolate chip, white, real red DSP, Apple Cider DP
Ink: brown stazon
Accessories: Copic markers, slit & circle punches, chocolate ribbon

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless noted differently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute... I like the layout and colors.

Anonymous said...

Way to cute! The awning is great and I love the colors you used. And of course you can't go wrong with Riley! : )

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is so cute! I want this stamp so bad! You did a great job with this sketch! Thanks for playing!

Taylor said...

So cute! I love Riley with the cupcakes! Thanks for playing the challenge!