Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

My good bloggin' friend Vicki gave me this award!! :) She's a real sweet person and is very creative!! Go check her out!! Thanks so much for thinking of me Vicki!!

Here's the rules:
1. Winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.



Picking just 5 blogs is the hardest part of getting these awards!

1. Angel's Creative World (Angela R.)

2. Stamp Owl's Studio (Frances)

3. Lilacs and Butterflies (Melody - lacyquilter)

4. My Blog by Cammie (Carolyn King)

5. Paper Smiles (Nancy - ncmorgan)

Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

thanks for nominating me for this :)

nancy said...

awwww, thank YOU so much!you made my day!!! hugs, nancy

Carolyn King said...

Thanks so much Miss Boo!!! Hugs and love to you!

Angel said...

awww, thanks, boo!!!! you just made my day, especially w/ grouping me w/ these other talented girls! {{{hugs}}}