Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Changito with some Favorites from SCS

I have some faves to show you from the SCS gallery along with a couple of Stampendous Changito CAS cards I made last month for the July 4th holiday challenges. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!



CAS Holiday Challenge #16: Theme Challenge -
Things that Fly on the Fourth of July


Stamps: Changito (Stampendous), sentiment (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: white, SU pink pirouette dsp & chocolate chip, unknown paisly dp
Ink: black, Copic markers, chocolate chip
Tools: SU border punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities label
Accessories: pop up dots



CAS Holiday Challenge #3: Things that sparkle

I used a stamp from a Gina K. Designs set called, Bug me Anytime for the "fireworks." Then I added red rhinestones to the center of them.

Inspired by this card by Qbee.

Stamps: Changito (Stampendous), Background & sentiment images (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: white, black
Ink: black, Copic markers
Tools: SU punch
Accessories: rhinestones


And as promised, here are some more gallery favorites:



No comments: