Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged!


Angel (Angel's Creative World) tagged me. Thanks Angel!

1. I'm strange... I watch Walker, Texas Ranger several times a week on the Hallmark Channel.

2. I'm not much of a movie watcher, but I do like mini series type movies that would be shown on televsion: Anne of Green Gables, Sarah Plain & Tall, North & South.

3. I'm allergic to cats... but I have two. Zyrtec is a good thing! :)

4. I've become an avid PIFfer on SCS. What is that you say? New threads are formed frequently... for stamped images. It's sort of like a swap. But this concept is "Pay It Forward". You can snag an image you've been wanting, but can't afford to buy the stamp, from the current list. If you're first... several copies get sent to you. Then you put up a list of stamps you have. The first person who snags will PM their address. You stamp copies and send them off. Now I warn you.... It's addicting. And there is a lot of chatting and making friends. :) You will find this in the Swap forum on SCS under the Everything Else section.

5. I spend way too much time stamping or on the computer when I'm at home. I really should be doing housework right now. (wink) Please don't come over unannounced if you're a neat freak!

6. I hate driving in traffic, especially turning left into traffic without a stop light. So, I'll plan my trip ahead of time to try and avoid the situation.

7. I started getting gray hair in my early 30s. I color my hair... I'm way too young for it.... And it is too expensive. But I'm not going all natural like my Grandma did. :)

Wow... It's so hard to tag people... I visit soooo many blogs. I'll try and find some that haven't been tagged recently.

1. The Stamper's Touch - Studbo
2. Stamp Your Heart Out - Jenn D
3. Dawn... A New Day - DawnL
4. Inky Paws - Jeanne S
5. It's All About Stamping - Wendy Janson
6. Paper and Such - hobbywoman
7. Scrapnextras

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So fun getting to know you better! Thanks for the tag...I will play this week!