Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, July 4, 2008

Pinks & Browns

The PIF challenge has moved to Fridays! PIF (Pay It Forward) is a type of swap found in the Swap forum under the Everything Else sub-forum. Want a lot of new images but can't afford the stamps? Come see us! It's fun!

Riley???

I think I turned Riley into Sophia! Oh my! But real moose wear pink, right?!?

This is a double challenge:
Hannah Stamps summer/outdoor challenge
PIF Challenge #2 - Use Pinks & Browns

I used a chocolate chip marker to add dots on Riley's boots and to draw stripes on the pot. I used a rub-on on the watering can.

This card measures 4.25 square. I use A Muse 4.5 square envelopes.

Stamps: Garden Riley - Hannah Stamps, Polka Dots & Paisley - SU
Paper: chocolate chip, creamy caramel, white, pretty in pink
Ink: black stazon, chocolate chip, creamy caramel
Accessories: SAB rub-ons, Copic markers, chocolate chip SU marker, ribbon, circle punch, brad



Did you know that I keep a running weekly listing of all the challenges I find on the web? You can find the link here.

Underthehoodybella

Stamps: Underthehoodybella - Stamping Bella
Paper: chocolate chip, white, pretty in pink DSP, Loves Me DP
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: SU markers, spiral clip, ribbons, dazzling diamonds

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the pink and browns! This is my favorite colour combo and you used it great!