Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun with Chocolate!

OMG! I haven't made a card since Saturday. And I haven't updated my blog since Sunday... I think it was Sunday? LOL! Between temporarily homeschooling my son while he receives treatment for a medical condition and packing up eBay sales, the time just flew by.

But the SCS sketch challenge inspired me tonight... well early morning and I've been wanting to use my new TAC set again. My favorite color to work with is chocolate (orange is a close second, Ink :). I was so into the chocolate theme, I had to go pop some chocolate chip cookies in the oven. LOL! It's 2:30 AM!!! But now that this is done, I've taken my sleeping pill. I will update my THINK PINK card before I dose. And the pink will have some shade of brown.... keeping with both themes and all. :)

Wish RAK: CB swiss dots
PIF Ribbon: yummy polka dotted chocolate
PIF Stamps: Fall Fun

OK... I'm addicted to wishing and PIFfing! The only thing missing is a PIF image.

The acorns are popped up on dimensionals. This is a great sketch challenge. I know I'll be using it again in the future. Thanks Roxie and Toy!

Stamps: Fall Fun - SU, Seasonal Cuties - TAC
Paper: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, white
Ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel
Accessories: ribbon, brads, CB swiss dots, square punch, Martha Stewart branch punch, dimensionals
Techniques: sponging

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

ooh...I love those acorns!