Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gifts, Gifts, and more Gifts


I've been busy making gifts the last few days. This first set was made for the SCS color challenge today.

This is a gift set for my FIL's girlfriend. There is a gift bag, large & small post-it note holders, and an RSVP pen. She LOVES my cards, so I'll give her a new batch, but I wanted more to give her this year. I think I'll make some bookmarks, too, since she likes to read.

Stamps: All Through the Year, Petal Prints, (I can't remember the sentiment set, but it is SU
Color Challenge colors: basic gray, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, not quite navy
Accessories: ribbon, brad, DSP, wide oval punch










This is a set that I made for my mom and my MIL. Each will get 2 gift bags, a perpetual birthday calendar, and birthday cards. Each mom also has another small gift.
















These are pocket post-it note holders. They are great for purses. I don't know about other people, but I never have a piece of paper to write on when I need it! These were made for:

teachers
paraprofessionals
bus drivers & aides
doctors & secretaries











This is part of a gift that is a mismatch of items for my friend who won the election last month and her 2 girls. There are altered notebooks, bookmarks, post-it note holders and pens.

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

oh my, you have been busy!!!!!what great and wonderful projects !!!!tfs:)
chat