Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, December 5, 2008

Sassy & Seasonal with a Kittie Bow

On the Rubbernecker blog, Kittie747 has some tutorials on ribbon ties and bows. Well, I attempted the triple bow. Somehow I ended up with a double bow! LOL! Good thing I didn't try a double, I would have ended up with an ordinary bow!

I also made this card for the 8th day of Christmas challenges on Paper Craft Planet.

Stamps: Sassy & Seasonal
Paper: riding hood red, riding hood red DSP, white
Ink: black
Accessories: Copic markers, snowflake CB (Wish RAK), taffeta ribbon, stickles (On all the white fluffy areas on the main image)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love your work and plan on stalking your site LOL.
Thanks for sharing :-)

Kittie said...

J, Thanks for linking the tutorial on your blog. This holiday card is darling. Kit

Pearlann66 said...

Lovely!!
I too am Bow disabled!!

TFS

Jane said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love the simplicity of the white and red with a little bling. Perfect for the holidays.

Jane