Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SCS Color Challenge



Color Challenge: more mustard, rose red, kiwi kiss

Stamps: Verve - Petals & Stems, Flutterby By
Accessories: ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals, sponge


Even though I love mustard, I wasn't sure I was going to like this combo. But it's growing on me. I hadn't even planned on what set to use. I had told myself that I had to get my PIF images stamped and mailed today before I could make a card. Well, I was using this set and it hit me. Verve was the way to go, today!

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

This is such sweet stamping girl! Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!! Love your popped out designs and you did a fab job on the color combo!! TFS! ;)

Angela said...

This came out so cute, I love how you did the flowers.. Great card..

(fivekids7)