Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Double Challenge


CAS15 Challenge: Black & White & 1 Bold Bright

It also qualifies for a VSN challenge:
Virtual Stamp Night - May 15
Challenge B

"One of the first things I think of when I think of Vegas is weddings!! But not just any old traditional wedding. Vegas has some very non-traditional wedding’s and that is what I want to focus!! We can all make something simple and elegant, but I want quirky and out of the box!

My only requirement is I want to see bright bold colors on a wedding card!"

Stamps: Short & Sweet - Stampin' Up!
Paper: white, black, pink passion, DCWV spring mat stack
Accessories: black marker, ribbon (SU & Offray), square punches, Heart to Heart punch (SU)

This sketch is a modified version of Fall to Layout #26

3 comments:

Diana said...

This is awesome!!! You've made it look so simple and elegant!!!!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

I had to pop in from SCS for some AWESOME inspiration!! Sweet card... I need to dust of my SU! punch and get stampin'... TFS! SMILES... Michelle :)

Crystal said...

so darling!!