Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Last Father's Day Card


I rushed too much with the coloring. I needed to fix that before I went to the family gathering. It's not good to leave a card to make at the last minute! The colors coordinate much better IRL. The inside says "... way above par!" LOL! This is perfect for my dad because he just started golfing again, and he's not doing so well, yet. The sentiment actual reads "birthday", but I changed it and used my own handwriting. Could not find my Father's Day stamp. Sigh.

Featured Stamper: Christy S

*I used the same layout and colors.
*I changed the stamped images.
*I used a scallop edge punch instead of ribbon.

Here's Christy's adorable card.

Stamps: DRS Designs
Paper: Stampin' Up
Accessories: Copic markers, SU scallop edge punch

No comments: