Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OMG! OMG! OMGosh!!!!!

I went shopping today after I dropped DS off at day camp. My local stamp store wasn't open yet, so I went to JoAnn's. (I'm completely out of Tombow. Side story... hubby said he would see what Meijer had a couple of days ago. He brought home scoth tape runner. It's awful. It's bunches up and leaves noticable bumps when layering. Yuck!) OK... back to the story. LOL!Wow! Everything I got was either on sale, on clearance, or in the $1 bin! Even brads were in the $1 bin!

And then I got to my LLS!!! I just about shrieked. LOL! They have been getting more up to the times since the new owner took over last summer. They have been stocking Copic markers & Whipper Snapper as well as Stampendous & Inky Antics clear stamps. And a lot more punches.

But today...... They had Martha Stewart punches! AND They had DRS DESIGNS! OMG!!!! How exciting.

But that's not all! I got the scoop! They have just ordered stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms and in the near future they'll be carrying Papertrey and Our Daily Bread designs! They know about Gina K and didn't have any interest, but I hope I changed their minds. Their visiting SCS now, so I hope they also get interested in Unity and other SCS member companies.

I also found out which companies they will order from only by customer request because they just aren't selling well anymore: A Muse, Hero Arts, Art Gone Wild, House Mouse, Inkadinkado and probably a few others I can't remember. They'll continue to offer Great Impressions, Impression Obsession and Gelatins as well as a couple small companies in our state.

I also bought a ticket to the stamp show this weekend. I'm so excited! Some of the companies that will be there include: DRS Designs, Impression Obsession, Our Daily Bread, and Starving Artists. Darcie's hasn't been there in a couple of years. I love their stamps. Sigh.

Well, that all for now. I need to get in the gallery and see what I missed the last couple of days. :)

No comments: