Sunday, September 13, 2009
Featured Stamper Challenge
SCS Featured Stamper: steubner
Shannan is one talented lady! I could spend a month CASEing her cards if time allowed for it.
* I changed the layout slightly.
* Instead of stamping Christmas bulbs, I used sentiments on dp and punched them with SU circle punches.
* I used 2 Christmas bulbs instead of one.
* I didn't use any hardware. Instead, I added a few punches and some doodling.
* I changed the kraft to white, used different shades of red & green, and added rich razzleberry.
* I stamped the side panel instead of using dp.
Here's Shannan's gorgeous Rustic Merry Christmas card.
Stamps: Medium Filigree Snowflake & greetings (DRS Designs)
Paper: white, old olive, rich razzleberry & dsp, riding hood red & dsp, black
Ink: black, old olive
Accessories: SU circle punches, EK Success edge punch, Martha Stewart bow & branch punches, black marker, dimensionals, rich razzleberry ribbon