Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, October 12, 2009

Favorites: Thursday, October 8 - Saturday, October 10

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on these days! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: Sometimes, I am not able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves.


Thursday, October 8

LynniePoo (CAS)
gbedwright
MakiJ
OregonStamper
Vervegirl
artsy_em (CAS)
prbloom
created4apurpose
justcrazy
homenhappy
CardInspired


Friday, October 9

cmf1216
stampinjewelsd
LaLatty (CAS)
patsmethers
KKID (CAS)
suzannejdean


Saturday, October 10

kraftykate
stamper-c
flmom
genie1314
pam124
Wattle


*





2 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you so much! You warm my heart!

Emily Leiphart said...

Thanks for including me in your favourites! :D