Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is it Riley?


Impersonating
Kenny Chesney

"She thinks my tractor's sexy
It really turns her on.
She's always starin' at me
While I'm chuggin' along.
She likes the way it's pullin'
while we're tillin' up the land.
She's even kind of crazy
'bout my farmer's tan.
She's the only one who really
understands what gets me.
She thinks my tractor's sexy."

World Card Making Day
Sponsor for Challenge L - Hanna Stamps

(Sketch Challenge)

Stamps: Tractor Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: bashful blue, black, white, garden green dsp
Ink: black, bashful blue, CM pen, Copic markers
Accessories: CM custom cutting system, Marvy scallop punch, circle punch, Martha Stewart button punch, eyelet, ribbons, homemade cloud template, sponge, distressing tool
Wish RAK: Riley, Marvy scallop punch

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse square envelopes. The sentiment is hand written.


*

No comments: