Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Favorites for Friday, Nov. 6 & Saturday, Nov. 7

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Thursday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: Sometimes, I am not able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves.


FRIDAY

NikiE
mrupple
va.sunshine
Twinshappy
LateBlossom (CAS)
Mrs Nickel
strappystamper
MakiJ
Linda D
adelaros
momofour26
mbg10001
Scraphappily (CAS)
flowergal36
SherryLC05
Toy
markie's mom


SATURDAY

skdeleeuw
ApricotRose (CAS)
PickleTree
T. Joy
fionna51 (CAS)
sf9erfan
basilefamily
mamamostamps (CAS)
Harvy's mum



*

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for the shout out Jen, thats so exciting!! I am glad you liked my card!! :D have a great day!