Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, January 18, 2010

Favorites from Edna & Suzanne - The Newest of the Dirty Dozen

I'm always excited to see who the newest dirty girls are every month. This month, I admit, I wasn't very familiar with their work... so I went to their galleries. WOW! Where have I been? It took me quite a long time to cruise their galleries. I thought I would link a few of my faves from each of these talented ladies. If you are not a SCS fan club member, you will see that I have tagged the DT submissions. The rest you should be able to see without any problem.

Edna Morrisedie

*Edna's Favourite* CT010 Floral Rings (DDT)
CAS Floral Birdie (DDT)
NOV09VSNA Blinged Up Wish
CT0909 Winged Things Go Pink and Red
WCMD09A Unity Quotation
Kind Thoughts for Michaela
MIM1109 Wish and Wishes
WCMD09I Rock the Z Fold


Suzanne J Dean

CT0110--LOVE (DDT)
CAS-Feel Better Blend
Cup O Sunshine
Warm Sledding Wishes
Hot Cocoa Love
Notecard and Tag Trio
Life--SC256
Fall Elegance Gift Set--Card

*

No comments: