Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sending you sunshine and laughter!


It's Friday! I'm not sure if I got myself on the list in time, but I wanted to make a card, something I haven't done all week! I've been stamp deprived. LOL!

I'm not sure how many cards I've made with the December KOM. I just love it! I think I'll love January's just as month... and their being shipped today!!!

Today is another work day for me, but I'll be back to hop through blogs :)

I used a SU cameo coral marker, Copic markers and Palette burnt umber. I finshed it with so saffron ribbon, brads and the flowers are popped up on different heights of pop-up dots.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the colours you used on this card. Lovely and fresh.

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty! I just love the soft colours! Have a wonderful weekend!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

its beautiful great choice of colors.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

great card--I love the combo of stamps--and the colors:) TFS!

Gwen said...

So cute and springy! Love the colors!

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful & Bright!! Love your card~~

Catherine said...

So fun & fresh! Love the spring-y colors!

NoraAnne said...

I love your card, so pretty! Nice springy colors!~ :)

Unknown said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous..LOVE the colours...Beautiful! Xx

Lisa H. said...

oh, such cuteness, Jen! great colors.

Heather said...

Simple, classic and FABULOUS! Love this!

Jennie said...

Love the colors and design of this Jen! Fun card!

Selma said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the colors you used.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

What a great coloring job on this stamp. LOve it!

Unknown said...

OOoh, so pretty Jen! Love the flowers on the bottom too!