Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Favorites found on my snow day!

Here are a few wonderful cards & creations for your viewing pleasure :)

Wednesday, February 10

sgtStamper
tessa.
PaperInBloom
darleenstamps
Cook22
markie's mom

Tuesday, February 9

jessjean
LateBlossom (CAS)
TheresaCC (CAS)

Monday, February 8

Chupa (CAS)
Cookiebaker (CAS)
peebsmama (CAS)
StampGroover (CAS) - boy
StampGroover (CAS) - girl
LaLatty (CAS)


I have a lot more, but I'll stop here because of time. You know I'll be back :)
_

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my card, Jenn! And thank you for taking the time to list off of these wonderful cards. I enjoy looking through your favorites.

I haven't been able to upload too many cards lately. Dec. and Jan. are really busy months for me. I'm looking forward to have some more stamping time!