Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Featured Stamper Card (3/21/10)


SCS Featured Stamper: Mutnik

I've had this Unity image stamped, colored, and trimmed for awhile but have never used it. As soon as I saw this card made by Mutnik, I knew what was missing.

Cathy loves to make scenes. So I brought my branch with flowers back out and stamped them above and below my image. Then I used my handmade cloud template for the daytime spring sky (instead of a nighttime winter sky). Since my image was smaller, I had to change the layout.

Stamps: Unity
Paper: white, bashful blue
Ink: Palette burnt umber, Copic markers
Accessories: ribbon, sponge & handmade cloud template

I'll be back to link some Mutnik faves :) Right now I need to get ready for my grandma's 90th birthday party!

No comments: