Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inspired by Vera


SCS Featured Stamper: Vera

Such a gorgeous gallery! I have linked several of Vera's cards in my favorites. You can see them in the next post. This is Vera's card that inspired me today.

I made a narrower card. (5.5 by 3.5 - It fits a letter sized envelope.) I liked the way the light design went up the side with the added stamped flowers in the opposite lower corner. I didn't really have any stamps that were close, so I used designer paper. I punched my flowers and sentiment and then added a punched butterfly. The last changes were the bling and scalloped edge punch.

Stamps: Tag Lines (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: Cottage Wall SU dsp, pale plum, white
Ink: rich razzleberry
Accessories:
taffeta ribbon - Stampin' Up!
scallop edge punch - Stampin' Up!
oval punch - Stampin' Up!
scallop edge punch - Stampin' Up!
butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
medium flower punch - Marvy
small flower punch - EK Success
Star Dust Stickles - Ranger
pop-up mounting tabs - Magic-Mounts

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey boo....

I am dieing here.... I am loving the card you my favoites colors and these lovly butterflies.... Love hotwheels