It's time for another CSS Blog hop!
Several members of the CenterStage Spotlight Alumni team have gathered some of their favorite BBQ Picnic recipes together for us to make another cookbook! The cookbook will be available for FREE over on the StampTV Freebie page for you to download and print at your leisure.
But, since we are paper crafters - we challenged them even further to make a project with their recipe in mind to share with us tonight on their blogs! (The projects are also included in photos on the recipe booklet as well.)
Please check out the links of all the participating designers and then download the Recipe booklet and let us know how you like them!
- Jessica Fick: Grilled Pizza
- Betty Neville: Mom's Chinese BBQ Ribs
- Joy Hadden: Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Tina Gilliland: Homemade Enchiladas
- Sue Van deVusse: Midwestern Kabobs
- Melissa Shultz: Foil Babies
- Geri Utterback: Oven Baked Beans
- Pam Imholz: Foil Potatoes
- Sharri Seffens: Calico Beans
- Carla Suto: Grilled Vegetables
- Dawn Lusk: Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Peggy Wainman: Bean Salad
- Karen Knegten: Miss Lucy's Rice Salad
- Jennie Harper: Picnic Coleslaw
- Cheri Weston: Fiesta Pie
- Brenda Turner: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Lori McAree: Dessert Pizza
- Giovana Smith: Peruvian Alfajores
- Carolina Buchting: Vanilla Cupcakes with Butter Cream Frosting
- Jen Charboneau: Dirt Cake