Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Favorites - Clean & Simple

I've been so busy catching up on last week's SCS gallery that I'm now behind on this week's. LOL!

I want to mention challenge #4 of the DT search challenges. I am sooo blown away by the talent and creativity. And to think I almost didn't make the challenge thinking it would be too hard. Wow... I'm so glad I included it. I just want to say 2 things about it....

1) It doesn't matter which 3 of the 20 makes it to the design team this particular season, they are all deserving of the honor and fun.

2) I have no idea how I will choose 10 finalists. I'm really, really glad that I'm not choosing the final 3. LOL!

Thank you for all who have participated. You make all the time and effort worth it... seriously!


Amazing Creativity


In honor of all the CAS cards being made for the DT search, I'd like to link just CAS favorites, today. Here are some cards that I found while cruising the SCS gallery.

ravengirl - May29
Clear and Simple - May 27
BethanyPaull - May 27
TheresaCC - May 26
Kharmagirl - May 26
cmf1216 - May 26
xiunyuki - May 26
PaperInBloom - May 25
bon2stamp - May 25
Jennifer Styles - May 25
LaLatty - May 25
sherribarron - May 25
happy2stamp4ever - May 24
Fubsyruth - May 24
UKJem - May 24
LateBlossom - May 24
krischir - May 24
TexasLonghorns - May 24
hobbydujour - May 24
Kim66 - May 22
rsalamon - May 22
stampingout - May 22
sparklegirl - May 21
calecian - May 21
TreasureOiler - May 20
hobbywoman - May 20
Wendybell - May 20
GloriousGreetings - May 19
1busymomof2 - May 19

_

No comments: