Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Featured Stamper Favorites (6/6/10)

Today's featured stamper on SCS is : NikkiSchmaltz
She has a great gallery and I wanted to highlight some of my favorite cards!

From the Bottom of My Heart
Merry Moose
Plum Fourished
Joy x3 (CAS)
Enchanted Peace (CAS)
A Tasty Spider
Under the Apple Tree
A Cat for Kate
Thanks Unity
Celebrate Ice Cream
Boy Bib
U R Loved
Happy RWB
Cherry Picnic Basket
I Can Do Blue
Miracle Bear
Happy Dots (CAS)
Always Thinking of You
Halloween Pizza Box
Boo to You Vase
Autumn Silhouettes

_

3 comments:

Wendy M said...

Lovely 'fresh' looking card (great colour combo) xx

Becky said...

This owl is adorable.

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Thanks for the heads up on everything that I missed this week or overlooked. You have no idea how much time you save me in gallery hunting! :) Many blessings to you girlfriend!