Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, July 26, 2010

CASEing the Featured Stamper


SCS Featured Stamper ~ ravengirl

Question: Did you stack the cups or is the image already made with the 4 cups together?
Actually, I'm not sure. A stamping friend sent this stamped image to me in a card. For some reason, I assumed it was a single stamp of 4 cups. Now, I'm not sure. Good question!


I don't like coffee, but I love tea! I received from a stamping friend quite some time ago.

SCS Featured Stamper: ravengirl
Yeah! I could have copied her cards all week if I had time. :) I'm so happy to have her be a part of the CAS design team this season.

*I used kraft, black & white, but I changed the green to a light blue/turquoise color.
*I altered the layout a bit.
*I used the same image.
*I used dp instead of crimping regular cs.

Here's Toni's card I cased.

Stamps: Flourishes
Paper: SU kraft, black, & kraft dsp
Ink: black, Copic markers
Accessories: SU black satin ribbon and brads, pop-up dots

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Simply a nice card . Is the stack of cups the stamp image or did you stack them yourself?
I like the colour arrangement too