Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rubber Stamp Show

Heirloom's Rubber Stamp Show
Novi, Michigan
August 7, 2010



This is Randi. She was working in the Our Daily Bread Designs booth. Randi is extremely talented. She is on ODBD's design team plus many others. We are both part of the design team at Christian Paper Crafts.

We were so excited to meet each other in person. Meeting people is even better than buying stamps and accessories!



It was so fun to meet Roxie! Neither one of us knew that the other was attending, but when we saw each other, we knew instantly who the other was.

We were trying sooo hard not to blink. This was the last photo. One or both of us kept blinking. LOL!

Splitcoast Stampers
Rox71 - Sketch Challenge Hostess
Miss Boo - CAS Challenge Hostess




Here's a picture of some of treasures I found. I shopped at DRS Designs, Our Daily Bread Designs, Rubbernecker, and Spellbinders. I also added a few Copic markers to my collection.



And yeah me! I didn't go over budget!


2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

How exciting! love craft shows in any form! I bet that it was wonderful to meet and greet those you know on blogs . Bet too that you cant wait to try those goodies you bought! Thanks for sharing photos.

Traci S. said...

How exciting! I bet you had a blast! It must have been wonderful seeing Randi and Roxie, too! I love the looks of what you bought!!! Do you happen to have a Spellbinders Impressabilities? I am trying to figure outhow it works with Cuttle Bug. The woman at JoAnne's said they were compatable, now, I'm not so sure!

Have tons of fun with your goodies...I can't wait to see when you use them. Please be sure to say, I "used my new"... so we can pay extra close attention!

He IS Able,
Traci S.