Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 8, 2010

Pulled out some old Stampin' Up...


Triple Challenge

SCS Featured Stamper: CherylQuilts

*I used the same stamp set and border punch.
*I used similar colors and a similar layout.
*I used a different style of ribbon and left off the button.

Here's Cheryl's beautiful card.
Cheryl's gallery is amazing! You can see her gallery here.

SCS Clean & Simple Theme Challenge: Sympathy Cards

Christian Paper Crafts Color Challenge:
cream, tan, chocolate, garden green


Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: very vanilla, chocolate chip
Ink: chocolate chip, creamy caramel, wild wasabi
Tools: EK Success dotted wavy border punch, sponge
Accessories: organdy ribbon



CAS Color Challenge:
soft pink, old olive, kraft, white (optional marina mist)


This color combo can be seen in the current Stampin' Up catty on pages 156 and 157. They can be seen with chocolate on pages 102 & 103. Similar colors can be seen on page 56.

The same color challenge can be found on Christian Paper Crafts this, today.

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: kraft, old olive, blushing bride, blushing bride dsp (level 1 hostess)
Ink: old olive
Tools: CM custom cutting system, Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop oval die
Accessories: kraft taffeta ribbon, petal pink Liquid Pearls
Size: approx. 3.5x6.25 (Fits in a standard size letter envelope)

3 comments:

Traci S. said...

Dear Boo~

I really love the Sympathy Card at the top of your post. I love that tree...I need to get it! It is perfect for so many occassions. I really love the sentiment. Was that a stamp? I love it!

I really like this soft colored card. I consider myself a lover of "bright" colors, however, I think my tastes are changing to the warm soft colors. This is so pretty!

You found some incredible cards to show! Thank you for everthing you do!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful sympathy card, Jen...I love the soft colors and the tree is one of my favorite SU sets!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

What lovely designs. and the sympathy card is thoughtfully done.
thank you for sharing.