Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, December 27, 2010

CAS Challenge Favorites

Here are some CAS favorites from the past few challenges. It was good to have some time to view the gallery again! *u*

CAS Challenge #99
darleenstamps
stampingout
SeattleStamper
cleekNHA
bfinlay
resqbarbie
cindybstampin
kittie747
Clear and Simple
hobbydujour
lisa lara
jdmommy
stampercamper
atsamom
Bailmac
sevencats
Luv Flowers
lbenden
dancerriley
catcrazy
ltecler
TreasureOiler
morningsun47

CAS Challenge #98
Biggan
stampingout
LateBlossom
Amisjag
NancyK.
stampercamper
hobbydujour


My CAS97 Challenge Card
Splitcoast CAS Sketch Challenge
Inspired by DT member: Birgit (Biggan)

Christian Paper Crafts Color Challenge:
bashful blue, wild wasabi, real red, white

Stamps: Snow Much Fun (Gina K.)
Paper: white, real red, brocade blue, bashful blue dsp
Ink: black, Copic markers (R29 lipstick red, G21 lime green, B32 pale blue, Y38 honey)
Tools: CM custom cutting system, Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop circles, Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Accessories: gingham ribbon
Size: 4.25 square (4.5 A Muse envelopes)

CAS Challenge #97 Favorites

mybearybest
gadget19
cookiebaker
ltecler
moonrise
UKJem
mamamostamps
KY Southern Belle
Biggan
resqbarbie
cindybstampin

My CAS96 Challenge Card


This week's CAS challenge was to use bows on your CAS card. I love bows!

Stamps: Merry & Bright (SU!), Warm and Wonderful & Snow Much Fun (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: white, wild wasabi, pink pirouette
Ink: black, Copic markers, wild wasibi, pink pirouette
Accessories: Offray ribbon

CAS Challenge #96 Favorites

markie's mom
ddaws
whoistracy
love5523
mamamostamps
Reddyisco
Smoatsmom
quillister
bfinlay
blessingsx3
k dunbrook
ReginaBD
rosigrld
CAKath
fionna51
sweetnsassystamps
Biggan
cookiebaker
NancyK.

12 comments:

Nicki said...

Thank you Jen for selecting my card as a fav :) It was so fun to play along with the CAS design team this week. Can't wait to play in all the fun in 2011!

Lisa Lara said...

A lot of your favorites are my favorites Jen. Thank you for choosing my card for the last CAS challenge in your favorites. Its an honor.

Shirley-Anne said...

Happy New Year Jen .Your cards are simply beautiful .

Lynda Benden said...

Thank you Jen for including my card as a favorite!!

Cindy Beach said...

It was fun looking at these gorgeous cards again. Thanks for including mine, Jen, and for the great challenges to inspire us.

whoistracy said...

Thanks for featuring one of my cards Jen! Hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays.

Rosemary said...

thanks for picking my card as a fav! hope you have a wonderful new year!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful! What a great selection of cards.
Jackie

Kittie said...

Jen, Thanks for the sweet mention on your blog. You made my day. Thanks for the fun challenges. CAS really makes me pull out of my comfort zone and I really enjoy it.

KellyS said...

Thank you so much for sharing my card as one of your CAS favs! I love the CAS challenges and can't wait to paricipate more in 2011!

Michelle VP said...

Thanks for the mention, Jen! Hope your Christmas was merry and wising you all the best in the New Year! :)

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for including my card! I love the CAS challenges and appreciate your hard work.