Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Clean & Simple Cards

I've added some CAS faves between postings of my latest clean & simple cards.
Please check out the fab cards I found in the SCS gallery.



Splitcoast CAS Sketch challenge

inspired by design team member: cindybstampin'
You can see her wonderful original card here.

Stamps, cardstock, designer paper & ribbon all from Gina K. Designs ~ new StampTV kit (Sent with Love)

Ink: Memento Black, Copic markers, pop-up dot


LateBlossom
bdindle
ltecler
Biggan
girl3boys0



Splitcoast CAS Challenge: Flourishes

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: white, chocolate chip
Ink: chocolate chip, early espresso
Embellishments: spiral clip, SU Alpine ribbon originals


ilinacrouse
atsamom
artsy_em
bon2stamp
Rox71




Splitcoast CAS Theme Challenge: A Day in the Snow

DRS Stamp: filigree snowflake
SU Stamp: sentiment
Colors: black & white
Tools: SU scallop edge punch
Accessories: SU black satin ribbon


monkeymama
stampercamper
darleenstamps
abbysmom2198
meedi-j




Splitcoast CAS Theme Challenge: A Day in the Snow

DRS Stamp: snowflake swirl
Colors: eggplant & white
Tools: Cuttlebug snowflake EF
Accessories: SU eggplant grosgrain ribbon


sblondin
mamamostamps
quillister
resqbarbie
katolejnik
stampinandrea
nancy littrell
LateBlossom
wishfulthinker
stamp2u
blessingsx3
bon2stamp
MelodyGal
darleenstamps
kittie747

9 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I'm enjoying checking out your blog. You have lots of wonderful creations.

Brenda Dean said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I'm going to love looking through all the links too!

As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge. All are welcome!

Janette said...

Thanks so much Jen for highlighting my card!! Thank you also for the wonderful CAS challenges you bring every Monday :)

Anonymous said...

Great bunch of cards. Thanks for gathering them and sharing them with us.

Jackie

Shirley-Anne said...

You have shared some beautiful cards here and my fav has to be " a day in the snow " it's stunning .

Maureen Merritt said...

Thanks so much for linking my card Jen!! I love the CAS Challenges, it's a fabulous way to start me week :)

Linda Callahan said...

Thanks for mentioning my card! I am honnored to be in such good company!I enjoy my visits here seeing what you have discovered.

Anonymous said...

Boo, are you OK? Nothing new for a long time. Everything OK with you?
Jackie,
Oregon

Anonymous said...

I really like Boo designing its looking amazing...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card