Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 19, 2011

SCS Featured Stamper: Tami Mayberry

I love Tami's work! Check out her gallery HERE!

I made 3 cards for this challenge. At the end of the post, I linked some more of may faves from Tami's gallery.



This card is based on this adorable card by Tami.

* I used similar images.
* I changed the square card to a standard A2 card.
* I changed the colors.
* Instead of using gems, I used brads and placed them below the die cut. The die cut is a different shape.
* I left off the ribbon and used an EF.

Rubbernecker Stamps 2011:
Lindsey (570), Scott (570), sentiment from the Garden Shrub set (560)
Paper: SU bashful blue, GP white
Ink: black, Copic markers
Tools: Spellbinders die, corner rounder, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF
Accessories: brads



This card is based on this beautiful card by Tami.

* I used a different little girl image.
* I flipped the layout and added ribbon and faux stitching.
* I used different colors.
* I used a BG stamps instead of dp.

Rubbernecker Stamps (2011):
Ettie (581_10), Crackle panel (574)
Paper: SU creamy caramel, pretty in pink, GP white
Ink: creamy caramel (Copic marker RV10 pale pink), regal rose marker
Tools: paper piercer
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, brads
Technique: sponging, faux stitching
Size: 4.25 square



This card is based on Tami's cute snowman card. I don't know what size it is, but I made mine into a gift card.

* I used a spring image instead of a winter one.
* I used a similar layout.
* I didn't have the same border punch so I used a scallop punch and pierced the holes.
* I didn't emboss the base card because not much was showing.
* I left off the brads and attached the bow a little differently.

Rubbernecker Stamps:
bunny (565_08), grass (Kittie Kit)
Paper: SU pretty in pink, rose red dsp, GP white
Ink: black, Copic markers
Tools: scallop punch, paper piercer
Accessories: ribbon
Size: approx. 4 x 2.75


Here are some more great cards made by Tami!


No comments: