Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hearts Theme Matching Game


I really enjoyed today's Splitcoast Inspiration Challenge: Patina's. This is my second project for the challenge. I worked on and off all day on this matching game which was inspired by the candy matching game below. I didn't have enough candy stamps from one company, so I ran with the candy hearts idea and made a "Hearts" matching game.

Here's the finished project. I used a small flavored instant coffee tin to hold the pieces. I covered it with SU rose red designer series paper (retired). I also used SU white taffeta ribbon and Creative Memories heart maker. The rest of the details are listed below. I also have more photos to show closer up images of the game pieces.


TOOLS: SU circle punch, Marvy Mega scallop punch
INK: SU and Copic markers, Memento black
Cardstock: GKD white, SU melon mambo


Gina K. Designs sets

Fairy Tales (Tami Mayberry)
Heartily Yours (Nina Brackett)
Hopeful Hearts (Tami Mayberry)
Just Keep Swimming
Sent with Love (StampTV kit)


Gina K. Designs sets

Sent with Love (StampTV kit)
Sung from the Heart (Rupa Shevde)
Warm Winter Wishes (Carolyn King)


Gina K. Designs sets

Elegant Post (Nina Brackett)
Heartily Yours (Nina Brackett)
Hopeful Hearts (Tami Mayberry)
Sent with Love (Stamp TV kit)


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Well that is cute. I don't think I would have thought of just the hearts and then been able to see them in my stamps. Very nice.

C said...

Clever, Jen! Off to check out the challenge. Love your game!