Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, August 13, 2011

With or Without?

This is one of the two Rubbernecker "Create a Garden" sets that I demoed at the Novi Stamp Show last weekend. After I was done with my card and uploading it on SCS, I wasn't sure if I was entirely satisfied with it. I ended up going back to my craft room with it. After adding the gingham bow, I still wasn't happy. I decided it just wasn't colorful enough so I colored the butterflies with Honey and Maize Copic markers. (The pot was colored with Apricot and Honey Copic markers.)

So which one do you like better? The first one or the "stepped up" second version?



These cards were made for the SCS Free 4 All Challenge: Frames

Rubbernecker Stamps: Create a Garden set 2 (513), sentiment (25_02)
Paper: white, bashful blue, lovely lilac
Ink: SU bashful blue, lovely lilac, wild wasabi & pumpkin pie, Memento black,
Copic markers (Apricot & Honey)
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 17 & Shapeabilities ribbon banners,
Cuttlebug Victoria EF




No comments: