Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, May 30, 2008

Designs by Boo

Designs by Boo is quite the original name! It actually comes from an old nickname that I used for my son when he was small. Apparently, Boo is a popular nickname. Once my mom spotted it in an obituary for an elderly man. My mom was very concerned that would happen to my son and convinced me I should stop using it. That was a few years ago. It was hard to do, but now that my son is older, he doesn't like it because it's definitely not cool! But at least I can pass on the name, right? LOL Anyway, I thought it was catchy!

I've blogged before. I was having trouble converting the old style blog to the new one and finally decided to start new. I can't wait to begin my new adventure!

I've been scrapbooking for almost 11 years! Wow! Where does the time go? I've been stamping for 4.5 years. Over the years, my style has made many changes and I'm sure as the trends in the industry change, my style will continue to evolve. Hopefully through it all I will give you a little bit of inspiration.

No comments: