Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fishing Riley

I just love my new Riley images from Hannah Stamps! Riley was colored using Copic markers, cut out using the Creative Memories custom cutting system, sponged with bashful blue ink, and then mounted on a larger white circle.

Stamps: Hannah Stamps - Fishing Riley; Stamping Up - Aida Cloth BG, Dotted BG
Paper: white, bashful blue
Ink: black, bashful blue
Accessories: Copic markers, gignham ribbon, eyelets, CM custom cutting system

To see a bigger photo, right click on Riley!

All products are from Stampin' Up unless noted differently.

2 comments:

Jen said...

do I get to be the very first comment on the blog! Love it!

Riley is super cute and I love the paper you used. Makes me think maybe he is ice fishing or something!

Thanks for sharing your card!

Anonymous said...

Fun blog and Riley looks like he's having a ball!!!