Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, August 15, 2008

Christmas is Only 4 months Away

Today's Limited Supply Challenge (use a snowman) got me in the mood for Christmas cards. I made a very merry cowboy snowman and then decided to post some more holiday cards.

Stamps: Cowboy Snowman - High Hopes, Warm Words - SU
Paper: real red & DSP, wild wasabi & DSP, white
Ink: black, real red
Accessories: Copic markers for coloring, real red SU marker, ribbon, designer label, ticket corner, & oval punches, white gel pen





I was so sad to see Peaceful Wishes retire. I enjoy seeing all the ways stampers can use this set and I'm afraid there won't be as many posted this year.

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes - SU, Noel - Hampton Art Stamps
Paper: very vanilla, mellow moss, broque burgundy
Ink: mellow moss, baroque burgundy
Accessories: crimper, taffta ribbon, markers
Techniques: sponging, crimping


As a cat lover, I love cats on any kind of card... even Christmas cards. :)

Stamps: Fluffles - Stampendous, Fantastic Foliage & Canvas - SU
Paper: certainly celery, bashful blue, real red, white
Ink: black, certainly celery
Accessories: SU markers, star punches, ribbon, gold glitter pen

6 comments:

InkStazOnMe said...

Tee Hee Hee! These guys are funny! Great job!

Dawn Mercedes said...

great christmas cards...

4 MONTHS? I need to get making/shopping myself since I like to be "done" with that stuff by Thanksgiving!

I have a post on my blog about our adventure today!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

These are all so cute Boo, great idea starting early for Christmas cards.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

These are so stinkin cute, Boo! I love that cowboy snowman image!

LeAnne said...

These are all great cards; the Peaceful Wishes one is my favorite!
LeAnne

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love them all, but that Peaceful Wishes is JUST wonderful. I never purchased it and have often regretted that!!!