Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I did it!

I did it! I made a card.I haven't stamped in 12 days! I knew it would take a Featured Stamper challenge to get me back in the swing of things, and Kim's gallery was wonderful inspiration!

Featured Stamper: blondie090277

I used the same basic layout with the same stamp set. I changed the colors and added ribbon and a sentiment. Here's Kim's sweet card.

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

Stamps: Once Upon a Time - Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper: chocolate chip, white, pretty in pink DSP, Making Memories DP
Ink: black, chocolate chip, bashful blue
Accessories: Copic markers, regal rose SU marker, large oval punch, taffeta ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: sponging

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute card! Glad you are back in the swing of things! : )

JenMarie said...

Oh WOW, FAB*U*LOUS!!

Tami Grandi said...

I LOVE this card!!

Jen said...

She is sooo cute! Great card!

Kathy H said...

Great card...And welcome back!!!

dawnmercedes said...

so cute love the images!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet and cute! Great card and glad your back!