Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, September 20, 2008

BOO 3: Eeeek! Just don't lose the candy corn!

I love eating chocolate and Reese's peanut butter cups at Halloween, but the best Halloween candy has to be the candy corn! Yum!

For the candy corn charm, I used 3 circle punches. Cut them into pieces. Then I trimmed the edges with scissors. (It was too small to fit in my corner rounder).

And OMG! Isn't this Fluffles Ghostie the most adorable stamp!?! As soon as I saw this Fluffles, I had to have it!

(I'll answer questions now for PIFfers and Wish RAKers. LOL! Yes, it is on my PIF list. And yes, I am granting wishes. :)

I used Jen's sketch (SFYTT) and made my own candy corn "charm" for the CCEE challenge this week. This was a fun card to make! Thanks for the challenges!

Stamps: Fluffles Ghostie - Stampendous, sentiment - Impression Obsession, Polka Dots & Paisley - SU
Paper: green galore, yoyo yellow, white, CM DP
Ink: black, only orange
Accessories: Copic markers, circle punches, ribbon, thread, dimensionals

For Boo 1 and Boo 2 cards, click here and here.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

what an adorable card and image ... thanks for playing our CCEE challenge

Carolyn King said...

wow...too cute. I LOVE your candy corn charm--that is too clever!
GREAT card and thanks for playing along!

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card and love the candy corn charm!

JenMarie said...

Yummy ~ now I'm craving candy corn!! LOL!

LAURENCE said...

Very adorable card
Bye
LAURENCe

Mothermark said...

Oh my! This is absolutely precious! I love the little candy corn charm and what a fun image! Its so bright and cheerful. Wonderful little Halloween card!