Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, September 8, 2008

BOO!

I wouldn't be Miss Boo if I didn't like Halloween! Actually, I love everything that has to do with Autumn: colors of the leaves, visiting the apple orchard, craft shows, beginning of a new school year, Halloween parties, and Thanksgiving with family. So, you will be seeing a lot of Halloween and autumn cards during the next few weeks. And there will be other stuff in between, too. ;) Today, I have some witches for you!

(Links to all challenges that I use are on the left. It's a great resource if you're looking for inspiration.)

Riley the Witch: This card measures 4.25 square. I used sketch 192 from Splitcoast posted on Wednesdays.

Stamps: Witch on A Broom Riley - Hanna Stamps
Paper: black, white, CM patterned paper
Ink: black, basic gray
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, brads
Techniques: sponging

Witchybella: I used Julee's Mojo52 sketch posted on Mondays. This is such a fun sketch! I'm glad I got the chance to play this week.

Stamps: Witchybella - Stamping Bella, sentiment - KI Memories
Paper: black, white, going gray, basic gray, DCWV patterned paper
Ink: black
Accessories: Copic markers, Michael's ribbon, SU oval, designer label & circle punches, Martha Stewart spider web & bat punches

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards Miss Boo! Love the Riley card with the orange and purple!

Snippets Inc Craft Boutique said...

I love how you used all punches together:) Cute card!

Pam's Pride said...

Awesome card!