Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Made Special for Girly Girls




Miss Christmas:
I made this a couple of years ago for my nieces. I signed it from Mrs. Claus. LOL! (They were young enough not to catch on! :)

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

Stamps: Birthday Beauty, The Snowflake Spot
Colors: real red, certainly celery, always artichoke, white
Accessories: SU markers, gingham ribbon, scallop scissors








Happy Birthday Princess:
This is one of the cards I made for the troops during the Labor weekend Wish RAK challenges. I'm sure their is an American hero who would love to send this card to his young imaginative daughter.

Stamps: Once Upon A Time - Lizzie Anne Designs, Aida Cloth BG - SU
Paper: regal rose, pretty in pink, pretty in pink DSP, white
Ink: black, pretty in pink
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, eyelets, white gel pen, scallop edge, circle, designer label, & circle punches, dimensionals

No comments: