Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, September 27, 2008

IN HONOR OF HIGH HOPES STAMPS.......

I'm posting a card with one of my favorite High Hopes images. Why am I honoring High Hopes today you ask? If you haven't heard yet, I've got BIG NEWS for you! Exciting news! I'm so giddy I could explode news!!! LOL!

1. High Hopes is having a new release tomorrow! There have been several sneak peeks on the design team's blogs.... Looks like a Fairy Tail theme :)

2. High Hopes has a new BLOG where you can get exciting new and links to all the DT blogs and sneak peeks :)

3. Tomorrow they will have their first challenge on their blog. (It's already on my challenge list on the side bar :)

LET IT SNOW: This card uses SCS sketch challenge 191. I had fun with the liquid applique. You may want to right click on the image to get a new window and bigger picture. The "snow" is flying up in front of the toboggan and has landed moose's nose!

Stamps: Tobaggon Ride - High Hopes, Tiny Talk - SU, Aida Cloth - SU
Paper: bashful blue, bashful blue DSP, white, certainly celery, brocade blue
Ink: black, bashful blue, brocade blue
Accessories: Copic markers (browns & grays), SU markers, designer label & circle punches, ribbon, liquid applique

5 comments:

Nancy said...

What a fun stamp!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the liquid applique on his nose!! And the swirls on the left side of the card make it look like the wind is blowing behind them! Great job!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy!! Lots of cute cards....glad to see you are back to creating!!

Dragana Skoro said...

I LOVE High Hopes stamps. This is such a cute card. By the way, you've been tagged. Check my blog. I hope you have time to play.

Sandy said...

This is such an adorable card!! I love the snow on the moose's nose. I'm a big fan of your work.