Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

I have the first winner... Stampandweave! Please PM Miss Boo with your snail mail addy!

I'm looking for one more. Read my clue in the comments. (wink)

Thanks to everyone for particicpating. I'm loving all of the answers. There are more purposes for this card than I thought.

I have a second and final winner.... Misti! Please PM Miss Boo with your snail mail addy!

Again, thank you for playing. It's been a very fun day and your answers were wonderful!!!!!!!!

Stanpandweave's answer:

Feeling like a bug under a magnifying glass while doctors figure out your diagnosis?

Miss Boo says: This card can be used to say to a person going through the same thing and that you understand and you're there for support.

Misti's answer:

When I saw this, I thought, "I've got your back!" I can see me giving this to my adhd son, when other people don't understand him, Mom does!

Miss Boo says: Exactly, as a mom of a special needs child, I see how he is misunderstood. When he comes home, it's a safe place. It can also be the same for the parent.... I've actually had doctor's say to me.... get over it... and... your lifestyle isn't helping him.

No comments: