Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons

I love buttons but hardly use them. So, I'm making an effort to consider them before deciding if a card is "finished". Today, I used them on my SCS sketch challenge card. I admit, I had a hard time with this sketch. So, I tried it on a square card. This card measures 3x3. I received the Deer Friends image and the buttons from Wish RAK.

Stamps: Deer Friends
Paper: close to cocoa, real red, whisper white, CM patterned paper
Ink: creamy caramel
Accessories: SU clocoa & red markers, white gel pen, ribbon, buttons, dimensionals, SU scallop punch, Marvy scallop punch




CC Designs is fast becoming a favorite stamp company of mine. I just love this little doggy... And I'm not allergic to him!!!!

Stamps: It's My Birthday - CC Designs, Fantastic Foliage - SU
Paper: white, wild wasabi, real red & DSP
Ink: black, wild wasabi
Accessories: ribbon, buttons, CM cutting system, Copic markers, real red SU marker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love buttons. They make the cutest embellishment :).

Anonymous said...

I just love your christmas cards. They are way to cute.

Unknown said...

YOu have been busy girl! I love your style! All your cards are delightful!TFS

Allison said...

What cute cards! I never know how to incorporate buttons but I love these - especially the gingerbread!