Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The first CAS Challenge Design Team

First, I want to say thank you. I'm so happy that we've had so many challenge participants after only 2 CAS challenges (one being in the Limited Supply Challenge). There is so much talent on SCS that has been hidden!

It was very difficult to choose just 3 people. I hope that if you submitted cards for the DT call that you will do so again in May. If for some reason a DT member is unable to complete her term, I will choose a another designer from the first group who expressed interest. After all, you never know when you'll drop your only camera, burn your hand with a heat gun, punch a hole in your finger with a crop-o-dile, or go blind from too much glitter blown in your eye. All kidding aside, we never know when illness or accident may happen to a stamper or her family. So if I need a replacement, I'll look at the first group.


The first design team will be for the Spring Term 2009.



craftycaro (Carolina)

LateBlossom (Susan)

mudflapmamma (Angela)



Thank you ladies! I think this new idea for challenge design teams will be a positive one for the CAS style!

No comments: