Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Spring Flowers (I'm really tired of the snow IRL!)


I'm back with today's SCS color challenge: bashful blue, so saffron, close to cocoa

Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons
Paper: white, close to cocoa, so saffron, bashful blue, SAB-DP
Ink: black
Accessories: Copics, ribbon, brads, square, circle & scallop punches, white gel pen

Copics: Y21, YG03, YG25, E74, B32

This card measures 4.25 square. I use $.5 A Muse envelopes.

Going back to work has really cut down on my stamping and computer time. As I settle in to more of a routine, I'll get back to more consistent posting. Thank for looking!

5 comments:

stampinsilvia said...

Love this card! Thge colors are absolutely FAB!

Stephanie said...

this card is beautiful!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hey Jen!! IT's so nice to see you back...wondered where you went!! :) This is gorgeous!! I love the square panels! TFS!

debbie said...

Oh I just love this card!! The image is so pretty framed by the circle. TFS :-)

Philippa said...

Hi Jen,
Just wanted to say that I love your cards. I was on SCS and cased this card. Hope you don't mind. I put a link to your blog so people can come and have a look. Great cards.