Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi... I'm back! Wow... 2 days in a row!

LOL! Spring break is great for relaxing and stamping. We never take a vacation during this time because hubby and I have spring break at different times.

I love today's SCS sketch challenge #223. This took much more thinking and time than I thought it would . I know I'll use this sketch again in the future... but maybe an image in the small box.

Stamps: Say It with Scallops, Ginormous Flowers, Stitched Exotics
Paper: certainly celery, garden green, white, celery DSP, SAB-DP
Ink: certainly celery, garden green, bashful blue, pretty in pink
Accessories: ribbon, markers

3 comments:

Diana said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I love these colors!

Anonymous said...

WOW! So pretty!! I really love your cut out flowers!! :) TFS!

Connie M. said...

This is so adorable, i like what you did with the sketch!