Sunday, May 3, 2009
Featured Stamper Challenge
SCS Featured Stamper: sparkplug17
* I used the same layout.
* I used a different dancing Bella.
* I used a similar sentiment.
* I kept yellow as the main color.
* I used different DP.
* Changes in embellishments: no gems, punched flower instead of a prima, and added ribbon
* I added leaves by hand-cutting them from scraps that had been stamped with a BG from By Design (SU)
Here's Sparkle's adorable card!
Stamps: Tinkerbella (Stamping Bella), By Design & Warm Words (SU)
Paper: summer sun, bashful blue, pretty in pink, rose red, DCWV spring matstack
Ink: black, rose red marker for dots
Accessories: Copics, ribbon, circle punches (CM), flower punch (EK Success)
This also qualifies for another card for Sharon's Stamp Simply #85 - Let it Shine (Use yellow on your card.) This challenge is found on Sharon's blog, No Time To Stamp
She has such an amazing gallery with images that I have. I hope I have more time today and during the week to be inspired by her talent!