Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh, the adventures in stamping!


The card on the left was my first try at the CAS sketch challenge. Oh my, my punched circles were WAY too big! It only sort of resembles the sketch.

Here's the CAS sketch by jpardoe (Seen in the above post.)

The only stamping done on this card is the sentiment from Stampin' Up's Warmest Regards. All patterned paper (including cutting out the butterflies) are from DCWV's spring matstack. I also used bashful blue and white cs. I paper pierced the edge using the mat pack and used a bashful blue marker for faux stitching. Finally I sponged the edges with bashful blue and stamped the sentiment in pink passion.



The card at the right was my 2nd try at the CAS sketch challenge. It's closer to the original sketch!

Here's the CAS sketch by jpardoe (seen in the above post).

I used regal rose, white and retired Stampin' Up designer paper. I think it was called "Loves Me". The light pink swirly layer is one side of the DP. The punched circles were on the other side of the DP. The sentiment, stamped in brown, is from Stampin' Up's Heard from the Heart. And then I decided to add a little ribbon. AND WOW! I made an SUO card! It's been awhile. LOL!

No comments: