Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Coloring with Copics





















I love to color! Some of these images were colored last summer while I was in the hospital. I colored a few last night while I was with a mild migraine. I find coloring very relaxing. Anyway, I thought I would show you how crazy I am because I mentioned a few days ago that an image was colored last summer and was just waiting for a card... and I received comments of disbelief. LOL! But when a person colors faster than cards can be made, this is what happens! Most of these images were received from generous people from Wish RAK and PIF.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Jealous of your coloring. Talk about being prepared for a card. Great idea.

Anne Harada said...

This is such a great idea, to color the images when you get them and then you have them ready to go for a sketch or other challenge. I have so many that I love but never use because I don't stop to color them. What a great tip!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is my first time stopping by your blog. I was admiring your cards and poking around your blog when I noticed you were a special ed teacher and that you support the March of Dimes and United CP. Bless you for what you do! I have a child with CP who is filled with so much love and joy although she doesn't walk or talk (yet). I was so scared to send her to school for the first time, but it has been a wonderful experience. She has so many wonderful teachers, aides, and friends who love her just the way she is. Thank you again for your contribution to these "special" kids! Thank you also for the inspiration your blog provides!

Starla said...

I find coloring relaxing too...tho, I have to say I've never thought about just coloring THEN figuring out the card (how in the world would I match my image to the papers/color challenge etc?!! LOL!!) Need to just let go and COLOR!