Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 7, 2009

SCS CAS Color Challenge


















Wishes & Swirls


CAS color challenge: pinks/corals, kraft, & one other coordinating color of your choice

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Heard from the Heart
Paper: white, kraft, sahara sand
Ink: sahara sand, regal rose, pretty in pink, cameo coral, Palette burnt umber
Accessories: taffeta ribbon



Buds & Ladybugs

Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds, Absolutely Fabulous, Because of You (ladybugs)
Paper: white, cameo coral, kraft, chocolate chip
Ink: regal rose, Palette burnt umber
Acessories: taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

4 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This has been one of my favorite CAS challenges, Jen. Thanks so much for all you do to make this happen for us.
I love both of your card samples.So beautifully done!!

LeAnne said...

I need to pull out my Baroque Motifs set....it is gathering dust! When it first came out, everybody used it, now it is so neglected! Very pretty, esp. in these colors!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

I totally love the Wishes & Swirls card. I see some CASEing in my future. TFS

Emily Leiphart said...

Ooooh, these colours are gorgeous together! I love the subtleness of the ladybugs.