Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, July 10, 2009

Blast from the Past


I made a card with strawberries today which I will post soon. I decided to go and look in my photo files to see if I had any other cards with strawberries. And I did! I love strawberries. Yummy!

Both cards measure 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes. I used one of Beate's sketches... #4! Wow! That was awhile ago.

Thank you berry much!

Stamps: Sleeping with Strawberries - House Mouse, Looks Like Spring & Petite Patterns - SU, sentiment - savvystamps
Paper: basic black, rose red, regal rose, white
Ink: black, rose red
Accessories: CM custom cutting system, WW crayons, eyelets, Offray ribbon, black marker










Scallops & Strawberries


Stamps: Savvystamps - strawberries, SU - Small Script, Looks Like Spring (BG)
Paper: basic black, wild wasabi, rose red, white
Ink: same
Accessories: Marvy scallop punch, white gel pen, slit punch, eyelets, gingham ribbon, CM custom cutting system

No comments: